Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Summer and Me

It's been over a month since summer started. Last summer had it's own flavor - the hectic 8-5 research hours at office, tennis in the evenings, the VB classes after 5, the cookings, the late-night movies and much more. Well, this summer has been totally different for me so far. Vikram's week-long stay here at Binghamton included a Watkins Glen trip and a trip to Six Flags, NJ. Followed that by an exciting Las Vegas trip and back here. Apart from that and a little work till June 1st week, it's been more of a "lost-focus" effort from me to do anything. Lots staring at me for studying :(

This week's just turning better for me, and hope it gets better through this summer. Learnt an important thing that it is upto me to decide how each day turns out in my life. Yes.. I have decided a few things for the remaining summer. Let me see how things turn out. Expecting a few important turns soon this summer for my academic and professional career too. Fingers crossed! Keeping my blog short for now. More later.

No comments: